Best Bitcoin Trading Site
Best Bitcoin Trading Platform
There are certain parameters you choose to look at when you are about to select the best Bitcoin trading site. We have pointed out four main categories in this article where we will found out which site is the best for Bitcoin trading.
- Liquidity (Means the same as trading volume)
- Trading tools (Different features to simplify the trading)
- Security (Security of the site)
- Fees (Fees can be critical for a high-frequency trader and a large volume trader)
- Other (Deposit methods, fees, fiat currencies, withdraw methods)
Bitcoin Trading Liquidity
Poloniex used to be the number one Bitcoin trading liquidity platform. However, during 2017 Bitfinex launched many new features and coins and have gained a lot of attention. In addition, Poloniex has suffered from a slow and bad support. Bitstamp and Kraken are two large solid and stable top bitcoin trading platforms that always have been around among the top exchanges concerning liquidity and market volume.
Bitcoin Trading Tools
Trading tools are something that we miss among those exchanges. Poloniex doesn´t offer almost any extra features. Bitfinex and Poloniex offer margin lending. Bitfinex has a margin trading up to 1:3.33. Bitfinex takes the number one position because it has a very nice trading interface with all currencies you can wish.
Bitcoin Trading Security
All the best platform for bitcoin trading have worked with the security and regulations such as KYC and AML. Actually, we believe Bitfinex, Kraken, Bitstamp and CEX.IO all have the security a trader can ask for. However, with Poloniex we are unsure since they haven´t published anything about their security standards. Bitfinex, Bitstamp, Kraken and CEX.IO have all a complete section with information about their security.
Bitcoin Trading Fees
- CEX.IO Maker fee: 0% Taker fee: 0.10-0.20 %
- Bitfinex Maker fee: 0-0.1 %, Taker fee: 0.1-0.2 %
- Poloniex Poloniex maker fee: 0-0.15%, Poloniex taker fee: 0.05-0.25%
- Kraken Maker fee: 0-0.16 %, Taker fee: 0.10-0.26 %
- Bitstamp Trading fees: 0.10-0.25 %