In this article, we will discuss what the best crypto trading bot for scalping trading with the best track record is.
We have to divide this into several questions like
- List: Best crypto scalping trading bots
- What is a scalping crypto trading bot?
- What is an ai crypto trading bot?
- What is a track record?
- Risks with ai crypto trading bot for scalping trading and track record
- Pay tax on crypto trading
List: Best Crypto Scalping Trading Bots
In our article about the best crypto trading bots you can compare crypto trading bots in general.
However, here we focus only on crypto scalping trading bots, some with ai functionality.
Below, you can see the list of crypto trading robots with ai function and ability to create scalping trading functions. Also, it´s hard to evaluate the best track record. We could compare templates.
Coinrule scalping trading bot
Coinrule has several different scalping trading bots. Coinrule is a very famous crypto trading bot platform since anyone can create a trading bot and no coding skills are required.
In addition, there are many pre-programmed trading bots.
- RSI scalping trading bot (Uses the RSI indicator to catch price swings and the best time to buy dips.)
- Scalping trading bot (This combines Moving Averages and the RSI to scalp uptrends)
- Scalping dips (A trading bot for volatile times to buy the dips and take advantage of the rebounds.)
- Short scalping (This strategy is great to make profits in downtrends by shorting a cryptocurrency and buying back at lower prices.)
- Trend following scalping (A conservative trading bot following trends and scalping with loss protection.)
Wunderbit scalping trading bot
Wunderbit has a free Tradingview crypto scalping bot strategy published on their platform.
As you can see from the link above, Wunderbit has a few free trading bot strategies published on their site.
CryptoHero scalping trading bot
CryptoHero is a crypto trading platform where you can program from your phone easily with no coding skills are required.
CryptoHero offers a free crypto trading bot plan including
- 1 active bot
- Risk-Free Paper Trade
- Unlimited Connected Exchanges
- Unlimited Trading Limit
- Unlimited Positions
- No Sharing Of Trading Data To Exchanges
B-cube AI scalping trading bot
B-cube ai uses AI-driven crypto trading bots that allow traders to connect to their favorite exchanges and start trading on auto-pilot.
The crypto trading bots use Technical Analysis, Sentiment Analysis, and Complex Mathematical Models, following a scientific approach to Quantitative Finance.
Sentiment Analysis analyzes social media posts to determine trends in certain cryptos.
What is a crypto scalping trading bot?
Crypto trading scalping strategy is a trading style that focus on profiting off of small price changes and making a fast profit off reselling.
In crypto day trading, scalping is a term for a crypto trading strategy to prioritize making high volumes off small profits.
Important bullet point on scalping trading
- A crypto scalping traders needs a strict exit strategy. This is because one large loss could eliminate the many small gains the trader worked to obtain.
- It´s very important to have accurate and fast live feed.
- Scalping also requires a fast crypto exchange with high trading volume.
In the crypto trading grid above there is an example of a crypto scalping trading bot. Here, you can see how crypto trading bot profiting off of small price changes and making a fast profit off reselling.
What is an ai crypto trading robot?
Simply, an ai crypto trading robot is a crypto trading bot leveraging an ai function.
In general, AI systems work by ingesting large amounts of labeled training data, analyzing the data for correlations and patterns, and using these patterns to make predictions about future states.
In trading, an AI platform can identify complex trading patterns on a massive scale across multiple markets in real time.
So, an AI crypto trading bot can find patterns that are too complex for a human being to find. In addition, the AI would be able to take decisions based on those patterns and not only on a set or pre-programmed set of rules. As is the case for ordinary crypto trading bots.
What is trading track record?
A trading track record is historical performance from a trader or a trading portfolio.
What is considered a good track record in trading?
First, we must explain that it´s not only important with high ROI, you always have to take risk into account. Risk can be measured as volatility (maximum drawdown). Also, we have to compare with something else than 0% ROI which could be stock index, for example. Stock index is easy to access from most part of the world and have high trading volumes so most traders can follow the index.
Making 25% per year annualized with low correlation to the market for 3 years, with a 10% maximum drawdown, and being profitable 90% of the months (Up 33 months out of the last 36) is an example of a fantastic record.
Risks with ai crypto trading bot and scalping trading
There are some risks with AI crypto trading bot and scalping strategies even if the track record might be good.
What are some of those risks?
- Just because it´s AI doesnt mean it´s profitable
- Just because a crypto trading bot has a solid track record historically it doesn´t mean it will perform good in the future
- Even if you have a trading bot with predefined rules it might not act as you predict. There are always bugs and misunderstandings
Pay tax on crypto trading
In most jurisdictions, you have to pay tax on your profitable crypto trades.
Since a crypto trading bot can make several trades per minute it can be time-consuming work to sort out all the taxes manually.
However, there is great crypto tax software to automate this process for you.
We have discounts for the best crypto tax software on the market.