This Bitsgap crypto trading bot review covers the complete platform including pricing plans, strategies, demo trading, trading terminal and pros, and cons.
Bitsgap is a cloud-hosted crypto trading platform that can be accessed from any device at any time. Your pre-programmed crypto trading bot orders will be executed, even if you are offline.
In addition, Bitsgap trading terminal can connect to all the top Bitcoin crypto trading exchanges via an API.
Bitsgap Bot Review Pricing Plans
All the Bitsgap features and pricing plans are summarized in the table below.
What is Bitsgap?
Bitsgap is an all-in-one crypto trading platform. Here, you find multiple crypto exchange integration, portfolio management, access trading bots pre-programmed templates, provide signals, and much more.
Where is Bitsgap located?
Is Bitsgap safe to use? Is it legit?
What different strategies can Bitsgap bot trade??
Does Bitsgap have a backtest feature?
Does Bitsgap have a demo mode?
Bitsgap is a complete crypto trading ecosystem where you can handle multiple crypto exchange accounts with automated trading using one of the great trading bots supplied by Bitsgap. In summary, these are the main features at Bitsgap:
- Trading Bots – Pre-programmed trading bots for strategies like Grid, DCA, Futures and Scalping
- Smart Trading – Advanced Trading Terminal connecting multiple crypto exchange accounts via APIs
- Demo Trading – Let you try crypto trading with simulated funds.
Bitsgap Crypto Trading Bot Strategies
Bitsgap crypto trading bots strategies are appropriate for different market conditions. Bitsgap has crypto trading bots for a trending market, a flat market, and correction phases.
The Bitsgap Grid trading bot is perfect when the market is flat and trades sideways for a long period of time.
It’s also possible to make a profit when the market is turning down by running the GRID bot in reverse mode aka “Buy the Dip“. This mode is applicable to sell high and buy low and to accumulate more and more Bitcoin during the bear market, before the bull runs.
Periodically, corrections and small lateral price consolidations occur within the trend before a new upward spurt.
The DCA bot is good for corrections and small price consolidations within a trend before a new upward spurt.
If you want to trade futures, then our Futures Trading Bot, which can work in both Long Mode and Short Mode is the best option.
Bitsgap Grid Crypto Trading Bot
The Bitsgap crypto trading grid strategy works with buy and sell orders in a predefined price interval.
You set the price interval which will further be divided into multiple levels (also selected by you) which creates a grid full of orders.
There are two main grid trading strategies and a custom grid where you can set more parameters
- Buy the dip – Earn BTC as it becomes cheaper, then HODL
- Flat – Earn USDT on every small price fluctuation
- Custom grid – Configure your own grid trading strategy
Bitsgap DCA Crypto Trading Bot
The Bitsgap DCA crypto trading bot (Dollar Cost Averaging) invests in a cryptocurrency continuously at multiple price levels to get a better average entry price.
There are several indicators and signals that could trigger this strategy. Below, there are the main indicators:
- MACD + RSI – Оutperform market on bullish or bearish trends
- Stochastic + channel – Buy/Sell inside channels, HODL outside channels
- Pure DCA – Buy at multiple DCA levels, take profit, repeat
- Custom DCA – Construct your perfect trading bot by yourself
Bitsgap Futures Crypto Trading Bot
Bitsgap has developed two strategies adapted specifically for trading crypto derivative instruments, such as USDT Futures on Binance and KuCoin.
The key feature of the futures strategies is that they use funds borrowed from an exchange for a recurring fee.
- Long – Earn up to x10 faster on a bullish market
- Short – Earn up to x10 faster on a bearish market
Bitsgap Smart Trading Terminal
Bitsgap smart trading terminal has advanced integrated trading functions need for a successful crypto trader to make a sustainable profit.
Advanced trading terminal features includes,
- Take Profit (TP) – Don’t miss to close a profit from a distance
- Stop-Loss (SL) – Don’t miss to cut the losses when the price fall
- Trailing TP/SL – adjusts the stop price at a fixed percent or number of points below or above the market price of the crypto
- OCO (One-cancels-the-other) – is a pair of conditional orders stipulating that if one order executes, then the other order is automatically canceled.
- Trading View – Over 100 indicators and 50 smart drawing tools
Bitsgap Demo Trading
Trade crypto in real-time while using the virtual account, which has all the same market conditions as real trading on the platform.
Bitsgap will autonomously execute your orders, showing your actual trading results.
Bitsgap Security Review
Bitsgap is connected to your exchanges via an API. Bitsgap will never have access to your funds and you can make withdrawals disabled for the API.
- API – Bitsgap will never touch your funds since all connections go via APIs
- 2048-bit encryption – Information to Bitsgap’s servers is encrypted with 2048-bit standard protocols and stored on a secure network, protected by a firewall.No one has access to your data.
- 2FA Login – Bitsgap uses Hardware Security Keys/FIDO2 as a 2FA method.
Bitsgap Blog and Knowledge Base
Bitsgap has a blog and a knowledge base where they publish much information about the different crypto trading bots.
The knowledge base is about specific knowledge about the Bitsgap platform.
Bitsgap Pros and Cons
Bitsgap Crypto Trading Pros
- 7-day free trial
- Advanced trading terminal
- Pre-programmed crypto trading bots
- Competitive pricing plans
- Many supported major crypto exchanges
Bitsgap Crypto Trading Cons
- No mobile app