In this crypto trading guide we will explain the Crypto.com trading feature and what fees they charge. Also, we will analyze the trading volume in the Crypto.com exchange.
Crypto.com exchange is offering a lot of special features like trading competitions in the trading arena. In addition, they have a special trading fee schedule where you can get very low trading fees.
However, the trading volume is very low and this will give you large spreads in the end.
Lets look on what Crypto.com can offer you in terms of trading.
What is Crypto.com?
Crypto.com is a complete ecosystem ready to go mainstream for cryptocurrencies,. They have an app, a dekstop version and a DeFi wallet.
Crypto.com is offering services for exchange, paying, earning, Visa card, and credit loans.
How do I start trading with Crypto.com?
To trade cryptocurrency on the Crypto.com Exchange, you must first sign up and be at verification level Starter or higher.
Check your Crypto.com verification level by clicking on your username in the menu as you can see in the screenshot below.
- Go to Crypto.com and Login
- Click on Exchange in the header menu
- Navigate to the Markets page on the top left of the navigation bar.
- Navigate to the pair you want to trade in, and select Trade.
- Navigate to the bottom right corner to find the Limit, Market, and Advanced order area. Select the type of order you want to trade with and fill in the necessary fields.
Crypto.com Trading Screen Explained
So, lets explain the Crypto.com Trading screen and interface.
In the screenshot below you can see 6 different areas. All these areas are represented in any trading interface.
- General information like last price, 24h change, High price, Low price, 24 Volume
- Trading chart from Trading View with all indicators and tools you can ask for
- Open orders and order history
- Order book and closed orders
- Order criteria
What is Crypto.com Trading Arena?
Crypto.com has a feature called trading arena where they regularly are launching trading competitions.
What are the Crypto.com tradinge fees?
Crypto.com has a trading schedule based on the last 30 day trading volume which is very common and you can see this on Binance, Bitfinex and Kraken as well.
However, Crypto.com also makes it possible to further reduce the trading fees by staking the native token, CRO, in the exchange.
Its important to notice that you stake in the app to take part of the CRO Visa card staking rewards and you stake in the exchange to take part of the Crypto.com exchange and trading rewards and benefits.
What is the trading volume on Crypto.com?
The trading volume on Crypto.com exchange is not very impressive. As you can see in the screenshot below, Crypto.com is on the 248th position in trading volume on Coinmarketcap.