Crypto Trading Apps
Apart from our guide about crypto trading instruments, we also present you this crypto trading apps review. We go over best apps for trading cryptocurrency that are available on both iOS and Android platforms.
Some need payment while others are free to use. Thus, we provide a detailed description, pros, and cons of each crypto trading app that is available for traders to use. Related articles are crypto trading tools and crypto trading platforms.
Crypto Trading Apps Pros and Cons
- There are a few pros and cons with crypto trading apps that you should be aware of. We think the trading app should be a complement to your online trading. The desktop version is usually more complex and have more features. Therefor, you should always aim for trading from the desktop version. However, there are occasions when the crypto trading app is superior:
- You always have the mobile phone with you
- You can trade fast on news
- Charting tools are more limited
- Technical analysis is more complex to perform on a mobile device than a desktop
- In general, features are a bit limited compared to the desktop version
Binance Crypto Trading App
Binance has one of the best Bitcoin and crypto trading apps on the market. The interface is very intuitive and you will learn fast how to navigate yourself in the app.
Below you can see a screenshot from the home screen in the app.
As you can see, you can navigate allover the app from the Home screen.
- Deposit – here you can select if you want to deposit fiat or crypto
- Liquid Swap
Also, as you can see in the bottom there is a footer menu
- Markets – here you find all available cryptocurrency trading pairs
- Trades – here you find different tabs for spot trading, margin trading, fiat trading and P2P trading
- Futures – here you will find all the different options to trade COIN futures and USDT futures
- Wallets – here you can handle all your wallets like spot, cross margin, isolated margin USDT futures and more
In the screenshot below, you can see the Binance app rating on google play. Binance has a great rating of 4.4 which you can compare with Bitfinex(3.4) and BitMEX(2.4).
Kraken Crypto Trading App
Kraken crypto trading app has a great score on Google play (4.5).
In the screenshot below you can see the Home screen from the Kraken crypto trading app.
As you can see, all markets are listed and if you click on a cryptocurrency you will get all the markets available for that cryptocurrency.
In the screenshot below, from Kraken crypto trading app, you can see the trading screen. Here, you can find all necessary information and features. However, the trading screen is far from being a desktop version.
CEX.IO Crypto Trading App
CEX IO have a great and simple trading app. If you are looking for an easy-to-use trading app this might be something for you. It doesn´t supply you with as much features and events as Binance. Still, you have everything you can ask for and the Google Play rating is high, 4.3.
Below, you can see a screenshot from the Home screen in the CEX IO trading app.
In the footer menu you find
- Trade Pro
Conclusion on Best Crypto Trading Apps
We have summarized the best crypto trading apps in this article.
As earlier mentioned, BitMEX and Bitfinex also have crypto trading apps. However, they have really bad rating on Google Play.
We would recommend the Binance trading app since they support all features you can ask for. In addition, they have low fees.