This article provides basic information about all the different free and premium crypto trading bots.
Most crypto trading bots are compatible via an API with the top Bitcoin trading sites.
We go through what a crypto trading bot is and the pros and cons.
In the end, we discuss whether a crypto trading bot is profitable or not and what you should think of when you buy a bot.
No Financial Advice, Information only. Do your own research
List: Best Free and Premium Crypto Trading Bots
we list all the best premium and free crypto trading bots in the table below. We analyze them, one by one, further down in the article regarding price, what exchanges they support and what features they offer.
*Pionex and Kucoin crypto trading bots are free of charge within each platform.
What are Crypto Trading Bots?
A Crypto trading bot is one of the best crypto trading tools if you aim for automated trading.
Basically, a crypto trading bot is software that executes automated trading on predetermined criteria through carefully set instructions.
Putting it down in practice, means that you can set down certain rules on how the trading bot should behave in certain situations. The aim of the cryptocurrency trading software is to provide its user with a profitable business even when sleeping. Another form of passive crypto trading is crypto social trading and crypto copy trading.
1. Bitsgap - Best Spot Grid Crypto Trading Bot
Bitsgap was launched in 2018 and is a cryptocurrency management platform with crypto trading bots included.
They also offer a wide range of additional services to cryptocurrency traders. Bitsgap’s features include a demo mode, trading bots, signals, portfolio management, etc. In addition, they have several pre-made trading bot strategies, like grid trading bots, DCA trading bots, and futures trading bots, to name a few.
Using the Bitsgap GRID trading bots, you can profit from every market move.
Included in all pricing plans are
- 15+ supported exchanges
- Demo practice mode
- Fully automatic portfolio
- Multi-exchange trading terminal
- Smart algorithmic orders
- Pre-made trading bot strategies
- Over 175 TradingView indicators
- Cloud trading 24x7x365
- Email, Live-chat support
- Desktop and Mobile versions
Supported exchanges: Coinbase Pro, Huobi, Kucoin, OKX, Bybit, Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex, FTX, Kraken, Poloniex, Gemini, Gate.io, HitBTC, Liquid
All the above features are included in all pricing levels. However, in the screenshot above, you can see what differentiates the Bitsgap pricing levels.
2. Kucoin Free Crypto Trading Bot
Kucoin offers its customers five different free crypto trading bots with different pre-programmed strategies.
The Kucoin trading bot strategies are
- Spot Grid
- Dollar-Cost Averaging (DCA)
- Futures Grid
- Smart Rebalance
- Infinity Grid
Read more about the KuCoin Trading Bot Guide of 2022.
3. Coinrule Crypto Trading Bot
Coinrule empowers regular traders to compete with professional algorithmic traders and Hedge funds. Coinrule is an intelligent assistant for building trading strategies without having to program a single line of code.
Coinrule is an If-This-Then-That (IFTTT)-based trading strategies editor for cryptocurrencies. Coinrule is a trading strategies editor explicitly developed for non-professional traders. Users can pick ‘building blocks’ via a simple interface to create trading strategies, which also get tested with paper trades.
These rules are then executed automatically via crypto exchanges such as Binance whenever a particular condition as per the rule is triggered. It is safe and easy and makes a trader’s life ten times easier.
No coding skills are required.
Coinrule provides beginner-level traders with a guided visual editor to create automated strategies executed on trading platforms. In addition, users can test their approach on historical data and a Demo Trading platform. By teaching beginner-level traders and giving them the crypto trading tools to compete, they level the playing field between professional traders and the retail market.
Supported exchanges: Binance, Binance US, Poloniex, Bitpanda Pro, Coinbase Pro, Bitstamp, HitBTC, Kraken, Liquid, OKex
4. NapBots Crypto Trading Bot
NapBots is a powerful AI-powered cloud platform offering crypto trading bots using strategies developed by expert traders.
You connect NapBots to crypto exchanges via an API to execute automated trading strategies. These strategies are created by expert traders with over 15 years of experience in quantitative trading at leading financial institutions.
By doing this, NapBots aim to democratize trading strategies previously reserved only for significant hedge funds and institutions.
NapBots is a relatively new crypto trading bot with +100.000k executed trades and +7000 community members.
They are offering +20 highly performing strategies, among many other features.
Zero skills are needed to start trading with NapBots with their easy-to-use interface. You can begin by just copying one of the NapBots crypto trading strategies.
Supported Exchanges: Binance, Kraken, Bitfinex, BitMEX, Bitstamp, OKex, Bitpanda, Phemex. Shortly they will add CoinBase, Revolut, Kucoin, HitBTC, and many more.
How to start using NapBots?
- Step 1: Connect to your favorite exchange.
- Step 2: Select the cryptographic strategies of your preference
- Step 3: Relax and let the bot do the hard work
5. WunderBit Crypto Trading Bot
Wunderbit is one of the best crypto trading bots on the market. With Wunderbit, you can copy the best crypto traders with a transparent track record, trade yourself using the advanced trading terminal or create a fully automated trading bot using TradingView.
- Competitive Pricing
- Easy to automate TradingView strategies
- Copy trade the best crypto traders with a transparent track record
What exchanges does Wunderbit support?
FTX, Deribit, Binance (Spot and Futures), Bybit, Bitmex, HitBTC, Bitpanda, Bittrex, Kucoin, OKEX, Kraken, FTX US
Features on Wunderbit
- Smart Trading – Flexible way of creating orders for smart trading: adding and editing Take Profit, Stop Loss, and Trailing stops to any order.
- Marketplace – copy-traders can select the best crypto trading signals and automatically follow them through Wunderbit Trading. As soon as the signal provider generates a signal either manually or through a trading bot, the copy trader’s account will copy the trade with the same settings in real-time.
- Trading bots – automate any TradingView script into the fully functioning crypto trading bot.
- Spread trading terminal – create a synthetic spread with low volatility based on exchange-traded products.
- DCA Bot – buy a specific portion of assets after the determined price deviation.
- Crypto Portfolio Tracker is an easy and precise cryptocurrency portfolio tracking tool for all your crypto exchange accounts.
- Multiple Account Management – traders can easily manage various crypto exchange accounts.
- Grid bot trading – Coming soon
- Arbitrage trading – Coming soon
WunderBit Pricing Table
WunderBit Youtube Review
6. Cryptx Terminal Crypto Trading Bots
Cryptx Terminal is an all-in-one solution for crypto trading from where you can trade multiple exchanges and manage crypto trading bots.
You connect via the API key from each exchange, and from Cryptx Terminal, you can do arbitrage trading and much more.
With Cryptx Terminal, you can connect to Binance, Bitfinex, Bitstamp, Bittrex, HitBTC, Kraken, KuCoin, OKex, Coinbase Pro, and Binance US.
A free plan for occasional traders and two different paid strategies for more professional traders.
Read more in our Cryptx Terminal review.
7. Pionex Crypto Exchange and Free Bots
Pionex is a crypto trading exchange with built-in crypto trading bots.
You can browse among 12 preprogrammed free crypto trading bots for no additional cost.
The Pionex crypto trading bots allow you to automate your investing strategy so you don’t need to constantly monitor the market. Pionex features low trading commissions and a fully fleshed-out mobile app
8. TradeSanta Crypto Trading Bot
9. Cryptohopper Crypto Trading Bot
Cryptohopper is one of those bot platforms oriented toward experts in the crypto trading industry.
The features available on this website include automatic trading, crypto signals, trailing stop functions, savable templates, technical analysis (TA), and even backtesting. Unlike CryptoBot, you pay for a monthly subscription, including customer support, should you run into issues while trading coins.
Cryptohopper offers three purchasable plans, depending on your needs. You have “Bunny,” “Hare,” and “Kangaroo” plans, which differ in several triggers, available positions, and order intervals. Unlike many other trading bot websites, Cryptohopper accepts fiat payments, with prices ranging between $19 and $99 per month.
Crypto Trading Bots - Pros and Cons
Before you opt for a crypto trading bot, there are advantages and disadvantages you should be aware of.
Below are a few of the essential pros and cons that should be on your mind while trading cryptocurrencies.
Pros - Crypto Trading Bots
– Saves time by automating deposit/withdrawals and creating orders
– Provides effective stop-loss functions through predetermined high/low price levels
– Traders do not need to download and analyze market data.
– Bots helps to avoid emotional trading
Cons - Crypto Trading Bots
– Some bots are complex to set up, which is time-consuming
– Profitable bot trading requires regular monitoring and maintenance of set instructions
– File reports for tax authorities can be very time-consuming since bot trading usually involves high-frequency trades, and there will be many inputs. However, there is software for this, and we have listed the best crypto tax software with automated reports.
Are cryptocurrency trading bot Profitable?
There are profitable cryptocurrency trading bots, especially those that offer multiple functions.
However, do not think that you can just by purchasing it equal continuous profits all the time. Monitoring the market and your orders regularly is key to any successful endeavor. Crypto trading bots are no different in this regard.
Your participation and trader’s intuition are vital, especially for a market as volatile as digital coins.
Do not fall prey to ads that promise significant returns by simply running the bitcoin trading software. That software claiming that their programs offer guaranteed returns is most likely a scam. However, it is quite possible to earn tenfold – if you happen to use the correct order at the right time for the right coin.
Conclusion on Crypto Trading Bots
Traders should consider crypto trading bot as a tool, helping them monitor the market and execute orders on predetermined criteria.
Even the best bitcoin trading bot does not guarantee success, as market trends might go against your strategy.
Bots need constant updates and modifications to adjust to the market movements. However, with education and a complete understanding of bitcoin trading signals, users can experience quite satisfying bot trading.