In this crypto trading tools article, we provide a guide about products that can make your crypto day trading easier. In terms of crypto trading tools, we review,
- Crypto Trading Tracking Software
- Crypto Trading Tax Software
- Crypto Trading Bots
- Crypto Trading Technical analysis apps
Each of these services has its own properties that you should check out, as they provide advantages for Bitcoin trading, Ethereum trading and trading other cryptocurrencies.
Crypto Trading Tools - Tracking Software
Crypto software tools make trading more manageable and provide additional features to potentially increase your profit. At the same time, they will analyze your trades and make it easier for you to understand crypto risk management.
Many tools are available, but you should only choose the reliable ones. We present some trading tools to keep track of all your trades among different exchanges and will help you with your crypto trading taxes.
Coin Market Manager
Coin Market Manager is a crypto tracking software specialized for derivative trading.
With Coin Market Manager you get a detailed trade analysis and your investments are broken down into individual trades and trading legs. You will be able to analyse your performance over every historic interaction with each coin.
Coin market manager track your portfolio with read-only API.
Top 6 reasons to go with Coin Market Manager
- Seamless Trade Data with read-only API Auto-Sync
- Real Time Market Value and Stats in both BTC and Fiat
- Comprehensive Overview of your Open Altcoin Positions. Track your Rolling Profit/Loss summary in both BTC and USD.
- Break Even and Rolling Profit Loss
- Intuitive Trade Tracking
- In-Depth Trade Analysis with most profitable trade hours and fee summary
- Automated journaling(read more below)
Coin Market Manager Automated Journaling
Coin Market Manager´s feature Automated Journaling is like a trading diary.
Here you can easily import your trades and create notes. The notes can be links to your charts where you can enter why you bought/sold or anything else you think is relevant to mention.
You can also create descriptive TAGS for your trades. These will then allow you filter through your trades later down the line when you are analyzing your performance.
Identify the TAGS that feature most in your winning and losing trades, to learn about where you need to improve, and double down on habits
Coin Market Manager Price plan and compatible exchanges
In the screenshot below you can see the different price plans from Coin Market Manager.
With Coin Market manager you can track your data from the following exchanges
Crypto Trading Tax Software
In the table below, you can find the best crypto trading tax software. Below the table you will find short summaries for each one of them crypto trading tax software. Also, you can check our dedicated article for crypto trading tax software.
Cointracking Crypto Tracking Software
- Personal Analysis (Interactive charts, calculation of key indicators, profit/loss reports and realized/unrealized gains)
- Tax Declaration (Capital gains report, 12 tax methods, prepared for accountants, variable parameters for different tax laws)
- Coin Charts and Analyzes (History chart to all 6598 coins, latest prices, experimental Bitcoin forecasts)
- Trades (List of trades and fees, group by exchange, interactive search)
- Trade Importer (70+ exchanges, API import, Exports, Manual import)
- Functions and Security (SSL certified and encrypted)
Koinly Crypto Tax Software
1. Koinly can automatically match transfers between your exchange accounts and wallets.
2. Koinly warns you if your transactions are missing.
3. Koinly supports many blockchains.
4. Koinly supports 100+ exchanges via API or CSV.
5. Koinly is not just a tax tool. With Koinly you can keep track of your crypto portfolio.
6. Koinly helps you reduce your taxes.
7. Koinly supports over 20 countries.
CryptoTrader.Tax Crypto Tracking Software
CryptoTrader.Tax crypto trading software offer different price plans from FREE to $149. The software is focused in tax reporting for crypto trading profits and their High Volume Trader price plan includes
- Unlimited Report Revisions
- IRS 8949 Report
- Capital gains Report
- TurboTax Integration
- Live Chat Support
Crypto Trading Tools - Bots
If you prefer someone else to do trading in your name, why not consider letting an algorithm do that? Trading bots are nothing but codes that perform automatic trades on your behalf. They can increase your earnings while you are sleeping, but they can also cause losses.
NapBots - AI powered crypto trading bots
NapBots crypto trading bot has 3 different prices subscription plans.
They are adapted to all budgets and depending on the amount you trade trade.
Each plan comes with certain features. As seen down below, it will cost you between 19, 49 to 99 euros per month:
- Silver Plan/ €19 per month
Unlimited strategy copy
All supported pairs
Copy weekly bot
- Gold Plan/ €49 per month
- Platinum Plan/ €99 per month
Sign up with us and get 10% off with code: NAPOMOON21
Wunderbit - Crypto Trading Bot
Wunderbit is one of the best crypto trading bots on the market. With Wunderbit you can copy the best crypto traders with transparent track record, trade yourself using the advanced trading terminal or create fully automated trading bot using the crypto technical analysis tool, TradingView.
- Competitive Pricing
- Easy to automate TradingView strategies
- Spread Trading terminal, see below for a description
- Copy trade the best crypto traders with a transparent track record
Cryptx Terminal - Crypto Trading Bot
Cryptx Terminal is an all-in-one solution for crypto trading from where you can trade multiple exchanges and manage crypto trading bots.
You connect via the API key from each exchange and from Cryptx Terminal you can do arbitrage trading and much more.
Some of the preprogrammed available crypto trading bots are
- Arbitrage bot
- Bollinger band
- Moving average convergence/divergence
- Relative strength index (RSI)
With Cryptx Terminal, you can connect to Binance, Bitfinex, Bitstamp, Bittrex, HitBTC, Kraken, KuCoin, OKex, Coinbase Pro, Binance US.
There is a free plan for occasional traders and two different paid plans for more professional traders.
Read more in our Cryptx Terminal review
Crypto Trading Techncial Analysis Chart Tools
Charts provide precise information about price fluctuations of a certain currency over a specific time period. It is an essential tool for all traders and those in the crypto community are not an exception.
Trading View – Crypto Trading Chart Tool
You might have heard of Trading View if you were ever traded currencies, futures, or bonds. The website keeps up with the technology and they included crypto coins in their monitoring. They offer simple charts for four cryptocurrencies, including Ripple, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Ethereum. Trading View does not offer advanced charts, but that means the beginners can easily read them. You can check out the platform in snapshot below.
CryptoWatch – Crypto Trading Chart Tool
CryptoWatch is another service you can use to monitor prices of various currencies across various digital exchanges. The homepage offers an overview of all supported coins. You can also use the menu to select the desired exchanges, assets, or quotes. The website offers detailed charts and delivers all relevant information you might need. Newbies might have a bit of trouble reading the charts.
CoinMarketCap – Crypto Trading Chart Tool
Exchanges offer various prices for the same crypto coin. That is where CoinMarketCap comes extremely handy. It takes these rates and calculates an average price. Aside from that, it also provides information about the last 24h trade volume and the available supply of currencies. The website supports over 1,000 currencies and also offers global and historical charts.
Crypto Trading Tools - Summary
In this crypto trading tools guide, we went over the market’s tools that make trading quite exciting, especially for starters. It is evident that since 2009, cryptos have went long road in developing necessary trading tools.
Many functions are available for beginners to use, though we do stress the importance of participation. Without your own involvement, these tools might drive your margin into a loss, rather than a profit. Other helpful tools can be crypto trading bots and pay tax on crypto trading software.
Dont forget to read through our Best Bitcoin Social Trading article with the latest updates.