eToro CopyPortfolio for Crypto
In this eToro Copyportfolio for Crypto review we will go through the part of the eToro product category called CopyPortfolios. Copyportfolios is a passive form of trading that is very well adapted for beginners or experienced traders who are looking for a passive form of trading and interesting of different assets. CopyPortfolios are free and managed by the eToro investment committee.
This is a deep review of a specific part of the complete eToro trading platform. To get a full overview of eToro we recommend our article, eToro review.
The Copy Crypto portfolios are perfect if you are looking for passive exposure to crypto currencies. It does not need to be allocated by you and the assets are managed entirely by eToro without any fees. The cost is when changes occur in the portfolio and it costs as usual trades via a spread. We will go into more detail how they work. In this article, we will review eToro crypto copypostfolios which are 2, CryptoPortfolio and Crypto-currency. We cover the following subjects:
• About eToro
• eToro Crypto CopyPortfolios
• eToro Crypto Passive Trading
• eToro Crypto CopyPortfolio Fees
• eToro Cryptocopyportfolio minimum investment
• eToro Crypto Copyportfolio terms
• eToro Crypto Portfolios Pros and Cons
• Conclusion – eToro Crypto CopyPortfolios
About eToro financial broker
eToro is a financial broker that provides products for stocks, indices, commodities. eToro has chosen to focus on social trading, which means that traders can take part of each other’s results in different ways on the platform and form a type of community. eToro provides CFD trading as many other players but their unique products are Copy traders and Copyportfolios. Copy traders mean that you can copy individual traders. CopyPortfolios means that you copy a whole strategy often provided by eToro itself. eToro offers this service free of charge but earns money in the form of spread when the portfolio must be allocated or changed holdings.
eToro Crypto Portfolios
eToro offers 2 crypto portfolios focusing on cryptographic currencies under the category of copyportfolios and these are cryptoportfolio and crypto-currency.
– Allocation: CryptoPortfolio offers a diversified portfolio, focusing on cryptocurrencies with a market cap or over $ 1 billion (with a roundup of up to 2%) and an average daily trading volume or over $ 20 million throughout the month. The weight of each component within the CopyPortfolio is determined proportionally, according to the size of its market cap, with a minimum of 5%. The CryptoPortfolio will be rebalanced at eToro’s investment committee on the first trading day of each calendar month. Delisting a currency from the CopyPortfolio will occur should it violate one of the terms mentioned above.
– Risk Score: 8
(The risk score is based on the allocation of the portfolio and the overall volatility of the underlying markets. 1 is the lowest risk and 10 is the highest risk.)
– Minimum Investment: $5.000
– Risk Score: 8
– Minimum Investment: $5.000
eToro Crypto Passive Trading
There are other ways to receive passive income from crypto trading platforms, such as, staking on Binance or Bitcoin lending on Bitfinex.
eToro Crypto Portfolios fees
Both cryptoportfolio and crypto-currency can be considered among the easiest ways to get exposure to crypto currencies. They are completely passive from a trader’s perspective, but there is still some allocation that is entirely managed by the eToro investment committee. The only fee paid by the trader is spread.
eToro Crypto Portfolios minimum investment
Unfortunately, it is quite a high minimum requirement for this product category from eToro. The minimum amount to invest in copyportfolios is $ 5,000.
eToro Crypto Portfolios terms
Feed: Updates from portfolio management and comments from investors.
Stats: Most interest part, consist of all the below subheadings
-Methodology: Investment strategy
-Asset Allocation: The current allocation in percent of the portfolio
-Performance: Historic performance of the portfolio
-Average Risk Score: Historic risk score of the portfolio
-Investors: Number of investors in the portfolio
-Allocation historic exposure: Historic allocation of the portfolio
Portfolio: Allocation in the portfolio
Chart: Historic chart of the portfolio
eToro Crypto Portfolios Pros and Cons
– Easy – to invest in cryptographic currencies
– Smart – Rebalance according to market cap
– Regulated – eToro is a regulated broker at top European regulators
– Your funds are always segregated in tier 1 EU banks and insured in accordance with European regulation
– Minimum investment is $ 5,000
Conclusion: eToro Crypto Portfolios
Crypto copyportfolios is a perfect choice for you to get passive exposure to crypto currencies for a small fee. The only negative is that a large initial investment is required.