Here, you will find out how you can buy Litecoin with Transferwise, PayPal, Zelle or Western Union.
On a crypto peer-to-peer exchange you find offers from many different sellers. All these sellers accepts payments from different sources such as Transferwise, PayPal, Zelle or Western Union.
If you are living in a country accepted by Binance and if you can deposit your funds into Binance, you should go with Binance since this is the best crypto exchange. Read more about Binance in our Binance review.
However, if you live in a country where you find it hard to buy crypto or if you have your funds located in account that is not accepted by traditional crypto exchanges, you should go for a peer-to-peer crypto excahnge, such as Bitvalve.
What is a peer-to-peer exchange?
A peer-to-peer exchange is a website that connects Litecoin buyers and sellers.
A crypto peer-to-peer exchange doesn´t act as a middleman as many other centralized crypto exchanges.
The pros with a crypto peer-to-peer exchange are
- Accepts almost any payment method
- Accepts buyers from anywhere in the world
The cons with a crypto peer-to-peer exchange are
- The cryptocurrency is often traded at a premium
- The fees are higher than a traditional exchange
- The volume is limited
How to buy Litecoin with Transferwise, PayPal, Zelle or Western Union?
With Bitvalve you can buy Litecoin with Transferwise, PayPal, Zelle and Western Union.
How can you do this?
- Sign up with Bitvalve
- Log in to Bitvalve
- Click on Buy in the right menu
- Click on the cryptocurrency you want to buy or leave if you want to see offers for all cryptocurrencies.
- Click which payment method you prefer. We used Transferwise in this example
- Click on which payment method you prefer. We used USD in this example
- Now you can see all available sellers matching your criteria as shown in the screenshot below
Click on the seller you prefer. Check the price and the amount. After this, you will see a screen similar to the screenshot below.
Here you will find information regarding
1. How much above the market price this price is. In the example below the seller´s price is 39% above the market price
2. Whether, or not, a verification is needed for this trade. In the example below no verification is needed.
3. Payment window is how long time you have to make the trade once the terms are accepted.
4. You can also view similar listings
After this, Bitvalve will notify you on important things to know before you proceed with your trade.
Read them carefully and make sure you understand each one of them.
Now, you should see the Bitvalve trading screen.
As you can see in the screenshot the timeline is
- Seller puts crypto in escrow
- Buyer transfers the money to the seller
- Crypto is released from escrow
Also, there is a chat where you can communicate directly with the buyer/seller.
Why should I buy Litecoin with Transferwise on Bitvalve?
Bitvalve is still a quite small peer-to-peer crypto exchange but it has some major advantages over other P2P exchanges.
With Bitvalve you get
- No KYC for trades up to $2000
- 50 BTV for free when you sign up
- Free trades for the moment
- No geogrpahical restrictions (They all traders from anywhere in the world)