We list the best crypto copy trading and social trading sites. Here, you can choose some of the top traders on each platform to copy and take part of their profitable trades.
Copy-trading is a great tool for cryptocurrency investors who would like to grow their cryptocurrency portfolio on autopilot.
Some of the top Bitcoin trading sites offer this crypto copy trading without any extra trading fees. However, be careful when you read the full terms and conditions since most of them call it “free” when the standard fee is about 10% of each profitable trade which can drain your portfolio if there are some losses as well.
List: Best Crypto Copy Trading Sites
See our list of the best crypto copy trading and social trading sites.
- Wunderbit Trading
What is Crypto Copy Trading and Social Trading?
Crypto copy-trading allows crypto users to copy sucessful and profitable traders and their positions automatically. Other wods for copy trading is mirror trading or shadow trading. Copy trading is a subset of social trading.
Social trading lets you see other traders’ investments and exchange ideas through the platform.
Bitget Crypto Copy Trading Site
Bitget offers a one-click crypto copy trading feature. Here, you find more than 12K+ professional traders and 380K+ followers.
Bitget’s crypto copy trading platform offers a beginner-friendly interface with transparency rankings which is a key factor for a successful trading environment between traders and followers.
In the screenshot from Bitget below, you can see some of the most successful traders, their ROI, total profit and loss (PL), asset under management (AUM), and the number of followers.
In addition, you can select to rank the professional traders by each category.
Read our full Bitget review.
Bybit Crypto Copy Trading Site
Bybit crypto copy trading is a portfolio management tool that allows traders to copy trades executed by other successful investors in the markets.
- Principal Traders
Bybit Crypto Copy Trading Markets
Currently, Bybit crypto copy trading supports 15 trading pairs, all denominated in USDT: BTCUSDT, ETHUSDT, BITUSDT, XRPUSDT, ADAUSDT, SOLUSDT, LUNAUSDT, MATICUSDT, SANDUSDT, NEARUSDT, ATOMUSDT, FTMUSDT, LINKUSDT, AVAXUSDT and AXSUSDT.
Bybit Copy Trading Fees and Profit Sharing
The Bybit trading fees and funding fees are the same rates as Bybit derivative trading fees. Bybit charges no extra fees. However, there is profit sharing where principal traders will earn a 10% share of the net profit earned by each of their followers.
Wunderbit Crypto Copy Trading
Wunderbit crypto copy trading system will copy and execute the trades of the professional traders you follow automatically.
Here, you can easily copy the best crypto traders with a transparent track record, trade yourself using the advanced trading terminal or create a fully automated crypto trading bot using TradingView.
Wunderbit has over 41000+ users with 8000+ bots.
How to copy Traders on WunderTrading?
- Connect Exchange – Create an API with your crypto trading exchange. For example, add the API to the copy trading app in WunderTrading.
- Select Trader – Open the Marketplace tab, analyze the available Traders and choose the one you would like to follow.
- Press Follow Button – next to the trader’s stats, there is a follow button. Click on the track, and now you start copy-trading.
BitYard Copy Trading
BitYard offers crypto copy trading, appropriate for zero-experience or beginner users.
Different terms define traders and followers, but Bityard refers to “traders” and “followers.”
Followers select one or multiple traders to allow their capital to follow their trades by automatically synchronizing and copying their trading behavior and realizing profits.
BitYard Trader Requirements
To become a trader that other traders can copy at Bityard, you must fulfill certain criteria. These criteria are
1. Registered for more than 15 days
2. Complete KYC
3. Deposit amount more significant than 500 USDT
4. Trading volume greater than 100,000 and more than ten transactions
5. Trading win rate is greater than 55%
6. One trader can only register one account
Crypto Copy Trading Pros and Cons
- A great way to start trading as a beginner
- Helps to create a network of traders and social trading
- If done right, it can be a great way of making passive income
- Make sure to understand the fees involved in copy trading and how they are charged. For example, there are both normal fees and profit sharing sometimes. Here, it’s very important to understand how often the profit sharing is drawn from your main capital since it can drain your capital in a volatile portfolio.
- It can be hard and time-consuming to find a successful trader. There are rankings but one trader can have multiple accounts and maybe have been successful on one account
- History doesn’t say anything about the future. Even the most successful traders can take too much risk or have bad periods
- You are not in charge of the decisions taken on your money