We list the best crypto events with great rewards arranged by some top trading sites for cryptocurrency. You find the best opportunities to win great prizes to boost your portfolio.
- List: Best crypto trading competitions with rewards
- Summary and information on each competition
- What are a crypto trading competitions and its rewards?
- How to win a crypto trading competition?
Read the terms and conditions before participating in a trading competition.
List: Best Crypto Trading Competitions with Rewards
The table below lists the hot crypto events where you can win great prizes and rewards.
There are NFT raffles, competitions with prize pools, earn passive income, launchpad quizzes, a lucky draw pool, futures trading challenges, and more.
Bybit Predict - 80,000 USDT!
Bybit Demo Trade - $5000
Bybit Copy Trading - $50,000
BTCC Jackpot - 110.000 USDT
Gate.io Copy Trading - $100,000!
Gate.io Launchpad - $50,000
Bitget Spinning Wheel - 100.000!
BTCC - Win 1 BTC - 3 Spins/day
MEXC Futures M-Day - $69100 Daily
What is a Crypto Trading Competition and Contents?
➤A crypto trading competition or a tournament is arranged where traders compete. The ranking often includes percentual profit, total profit, or trading volume.
➤Events are common ways to boost activity for crypto trading sites for a concentrated period. An event other than a competition can be:
- Deposit bonus
- Try a new feature
- Trading a new listing pair
Crypto trading sites create competitions to incite trade and win extra money.
However, ensure you understand the terms and conditions before joining an event.
Some questions you might want to ask yourself
- Does your standard trading performance and volumes have any chance in the tournament (Usually, you need high trading volumes and high profitability to rank high)
- Are there different categories in the tournament? For example, some contests rank by trading volume, by others rank by profitability.
Crypto Trading Events with Terms and Conditions
There are always two sides to the coin.
For crypto trading competitions, there is one for the marketing material for a crypto trading competition, and the other is the terms and conditions.
- The marketing material tries to convince the trader to participate in the tournament and will announce all the good stuff.
- Terms and conditions are mandatory for the crypto trading site to be transparent about; Here, you will find all the boring stuff, such as restrictions, requirements, and limitations that might prevent you from participating in the competition.
How to Win a Crypto Trading Competition?
Crypto trading competitions are becoming more and more popular.
Here, you can test and improve your trading skills and, at the same time, have a chance to boost your profits. Of course, there is stiff competition, which is why managing time, risk, and emotions are essential.
Below, we have summarized some tips you might want to read before starting a new crypto trading competition.
- 1. Crypto Trading Competition Strategy – Time Management
- 2. Crypto Trading Competition Strategy – Risk Management
- 3. Crypto Trading Competition Strategy – Emotion Management
Also, remember to check our article about cryptocurrency trading tips and how to avoid the most common mistakes.
1. Crypto Trading Competition Strategy – Time Management
Ensure you understand the time frame of the crypto trading competition you are about to participate in.
Crypto trading competitions usually only last for a limited time, and it’s essential to understand what limitations this will cause to your trading strategy.
Make sure to maximize your trading activity during the tournament period. If possible, try to trade several entries with different strategies to maximize your chances of having a winning strategy during the competition period.
2. Crypto Trading Competition Strategy – Risk Management
Since the crypto trading competitions only run for a short time usually, you would need to take a higher risk than usual to have the chance to yield higher returns.
However, it would be best never to take such high risks that you put your portfolio at risk. Using only a tiny portion of your portfolio for crypto trading competitions would be best.
Still, you probably use a lower-risk strategy based on long-term market conditions in your everyday trading. Here, the main focus is to achieve sustainable growth with minimizing losses.
A short-term crypto trading competition strategy differs from everyday long-term trading.
3. Crypto Trading Competition Strategy – Emotion Management
You can be sure it will be hard to control your feelings and emotions during a crypto trading competition.
All normal parameters are there, such as winning trades and losing trades.
However, additional parameters make you nervous during a crypto trading competition, such as a limited time frame, a live leaderboard, and competitors competing for the same prize pool.
Try to be as analytical and as little greedy and emotional as possible.
Can I use a crypto trading bot in the competition?
Since many trading competitions require large volume trading with many decisions, many crypto traders prefer automating trading using a crypto trading bot.
A crypto trading bot can execute trades 24/7, even when you sleep, and it completely removes feelings, like greed and fear, that can destroy your profitable businesses.