Here you will find the best Solana SOL trading site for spot, futures, and perpetual trading markets.
We review and compare some of the top Bitcoin and altcoin trading sites concerning trading fees, trading volumes, Solana staking rewards, KYC verification limits, and deposit methods.
No Financial Advice, Information only. Do your own research.
Cryptocurrencies are high-risk investments.
We earn an affiliate commission for marketing these sites
Best Solana SOL Trading Sites
Here, we list the best Solana SOL about different criteria
- Binance, Coinbase, FTX, OKX, and Kucoin have good trading volumes in the Solana SOL markets. Kucoin and Coinbase allow US customers.
- Binance is the best Solana SOL trading site concerning the lowest spot trading fees. Kucoin is the best choice for US customers.
- Binance has the lowest Solana SOL perpetual trading fees in BUSD markets
- Binance has the highest Solana SOL perpetual trading volumes.
- Binance has the best Solana SOL staking rewards in general. However, Kraken has the highest Solana SOL staking payouts for US customers.
Note: KuCoin and OKX allow US citizens to register but they don’t hold a US license
Best Solana SOL Trading Volume for Spot Markets
In the table below, you find the spot trading volumes for Solana at different trading sites.
As you can see, Binance has the most liquid market for SOL/USDT. In addition, Binance holds top places for SOL/BUSD and SOL/BTC markets.
You can read more about why crypto exchange volume is essential and where to find the most overall trading volume.
Lowest Solana SOL Trading Fees for Spot Markets
From the Coingecko table above with the most liquid Solana SOL markets, we choose to compare trading fees from
OKX has the lowest default trading fees, and you will get another -20% with our referral link.
We have written a dedicated article on spot trading fees and crypto exchanges with the lowest spot trading fees.
Best Solana SOL Trading Volume for Perpetual
In the table below, you find the trading exchange with most traded SOL Perpetual.
Best Solana SOL Perpetual Trading Fees
You find the Binance VS OKX crypto derivative trading fees for Solana SOL perpetual in the table below. There was no point in adding FTX fees since their trading fees schedule is very different.
It’s based on the 30-day trading volume in USD, but their requirements to get lower fees are much lower, so their fees would be a linear vertical line on the Y-axis.
In the table below, we have used the Binance fees with a -10% rebate (which you will get if you pay the trading fees with the BNB coin).
However, you can reduce the Binance fees even more by
- Use our referral code when you sign up to get -20% on all fees
- Trading the BUSD denominated futures and perpetual. The trading volume is lower than the USDT denominated markets, but the trading fees are much lower.
Best Solana SOL Trading Site for Staking
You find the interest rates and staking rewards for depositing Solana SOL to Binance Earn or Kraken in the table below. Binance Earn is a bit more complicated than Kraken.
With Kraken, you stake one time and earn payouts if you don’t redeem your Solana SOL coins.
However, with Binance, you sign contracts on a 30, 60, or 90 days basis, and the earning interest rate will differ among those contracts.
Also, there is a personal quota and a total quota per contract.
Best Solana SOL Option Trading Site
There are only a few crypto trading sites with listed Solana SOL option trading.
In the table below, you find the best Solana option trading sites.
Deribit has the most liquidity, listed Solana options, and the most trading volume among the listed trading sites.
Read more about the best crypto options trading sites.