Deposit Methods Review Summary
- A fiat deposit can be a bank wire, e-wallet transfer, credit/debit card, or crypto deposit.
- Fiat deposits are generally the lowest fees with bank wire, while credit cards are the most expensive.
- E-wallets can also be expensive in terms of deposit fees.
Crypto Sites with the Best Fiat Deposit Methods
What is a fiat deposit method?
A fiat deposit method is a transferring method of traditional currencies (fiat currencies) into a crypto exchange where you can buy Bitcoin and other altcoins.
What is a crypto deposit method?
A crypto deposit method is how to deposit a cryptocurrency to a crypto exchange. The crypto exchange needs to support the underlying blockchain.
Non-KYC Deposit methods?
Usually, it is hard to find fiat on ramps with no KYC requirements.
Lowest fees for deposit methods
The fiat deposit methods with the lowest fees are bank transfers like SWIFT and SEPA.
Fastest fiat deposit on ramps
The fastest fiat deposit methods are usually e-wallets or credit/debit card deposit methods.
Bitget Deposit Options
Bitget Bank Transfer Deposits
- EUR: SEPA
- GBP: Faster Payments
- UAH: Advcash
- RUB: Advcash
- BRL: Bank Transfer (PIX)
Bitget Credit/Debit Card Deposit Methods
- Payment methods: VISA or Mastercard.
- Supported fiat: 140 currencies (EUR, GBP, TWD, TRY, INR, AUD, CAD, and more)
More Fiat Deposit Methods
- Third parties payment methods: VISA, Mastercard, PIX, Google Pay, Discover, Diners Club, iDEAL
- Third-party payment providers: Alchemy Pay, Banxa, Mercuryo, Simplex
Read the full Bitget review.
Bybit Deposit Options
Buying Crypto with Credit/Debit Card Payment.
Currently, Visa and Mastercard payments are supported. Please note that corporate cards are not supported.
Note: Please ensure your bank allows international and online transactions on your card and supports 3D Secure.
The following countries can deposit with a credit card on Bybit.
Buying Crypto With Third-Party Payment.
Fiat: Bybit handles fiat onramps via third-party payment providers: Banxa, XanPool, MoonPay, Mercuryo, Paxful, and Simplex.
Currently, there are 59 fiat currencies supported for fiat deposits, including AUD, BGN, BRL, CAD, CHF, COP, CZK, DKK, DOP, EGP, EUR, GBP, HKD, HRK, IDR, ILS, INR, JOD, JPY, KES, KRW, KWD, LKR, MAD, MXN, MYR, NGN, NOK, NZD, OMR, PEN, PHP, PKR, PLN, RON, RUB, SEK, SGD, THB, TRY, TWD, UAH, USD, VND, ZAR, ARS, AZN, CLP, CRC, GEL, HUF, KZT, MDL, NAD, UYU, QAR, SAR, AED, and UZS.
Buying Crypto With Fiat Deposit
- USD: Advcash (Free, Real-Time), Quickcash (1.5%)
- BRL: PIX (Free, Real-Time)
- COP: Bank Transfer (0.35% Fee, Real-Time)
- CRC: Bank Transfer (1% Fee, 1-3 Working Days)
- EUR: SEPA (0.19%, 1-3 Working Days), Easy Bank (0.3EUR, 1-3 Working Days), Advcash (Free, Real-Time)
- GBP: FPS(0.22%, 1-3 Working Days)
- KZT: Advcash (Free, Real-Time)
- MXN: Bank Transfer (SPEI, 3MXN Fee, 1-3 Days)
- PEN: Bank Transfer (1%, 1-3 Days)
- PLN: Zen.com (1.22% Fee, Real-Time)
- RUB: Advcash (Free, Real-Time)
- TRY: Bank Transfer (VakiBank, FREE, 1-3Days), Advcash (Free, Real-Time)
- UAH: Advcash (Free, Real-Time)
- UYU: Bank Transfer (2% Fee, Real-Time)
- VND: Advcash (Free, Real-Time)
Crypto: Bybit only accepts BTC, ETH, XRP, EOS, USDT, BIT, DOGE, DOT, LTC, XLM, AAVE, COMP, LINK, MKR, SUSHI, UNI, YFI deposits
Read the full Bybit review.
Kraken Deposit Options
- USD: ACH, SWIFT, FedWire, CBIT
- EUR: SEPA, SWIFT
- CAD: Wire Transfer, SWIFT, Interac e-transfer, In person cash, Domestic Wire Transfer
- AUD: Bank Transfer / Osko, Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS), SWIFT (Etana Custody)
- GBP: FPS/BACS (ClearJunction), FPS/BACS (Plaid), FPS (Banking Circle), SWIFT (Etana Custody)
- CHF: SIC (Bank Frick), SWIFT (Etana Custody)
- JPY: SWIFT (Etana Custody)
Read the Kraken review.
Coinbase Deposit Options
Payment methods for European customers: SEPA, 3D Secure Card(Credit and Debit cards), Sofort, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay