We explain how to participate in Kucoin’s initial game offering, IGO, where you can find early crypto games to invest in.
Kucoin Exchange is one of the top Bitcoin and altcoin crypto trading sites.
No Financial Advice, Information only. Do your own research. Cryptocurrencies are high-risk investments
Pikastarter is one of many successful launches on the Kucoin initial game offerings IGOs.
What is Kucoin?
Kucoin is one of the top crypto exchanges known as the “People’s Exchange” as it is built for all investors, from beginners to more experienced traders.
KuCoin is considered the top 1 altcoin exchange by many since it supports 600+ assets and 1,100+ trading pairs.
In addition, Kucoin has historically been the primary listing for many crypto gems like BLOK, CHMB, VR, KMA, and DAO.
KuCoin supports many features, including crypto spot trading and margin trading, P2P fiat trading, Futures trading, Staking, and Lending to over 10 million users in 207 countries and regions worldwide.
According to CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko, KuCoin is a top 5 crypto exchange.
KuCoin Initial Game Offering IGO Explained
Kucoin, Initial Gaming Offering (IGO), is an NFT launching platform dedicated to crypto games and traditional games’ initial offering.
KuCoin IGO provides exclusive access to In-Game NFTs to users, making it easier to
buy these NFTs without having to pay gas fees.
There are three different ways to buy NFTs on the Kucoin IGO platform,
- flat-rate sales
- mystery boxes for investors
IGO VS ICO
IGO is similar to an initial coin offering (ICO), but the difference is that during an IGO, you can get early access to the in-game assets. In contrast, you can get early access to cryptocurrency tokens during an ICO.
Advantages of KuCoin IGO
There are many advantages to the Kucoin IGO platform, and here are some of the key features listed
Why should you participate in KuCoin IGO?
There are several reasons why you should take part in and participate in a Kucoin IGO
- You get early access to the in-game NFT
- You can get access to the game
- You support the game’s early development
- You can earn profits by selling the NFT on the marketplace.
How to Buy NFTs on KuCoin IGO Platform?
- Signup with Kucoin
- Login to your account. KYC is not required
- Go to “NFT” in the top menu and select “Gaming/IGO.”
- Here, you find all the current open opportunities. You will also find information regarding start time, end time, and the number of items sold.
How to evaluate an NFT release
Always do some research and control some metrics before you invest in any project. For NFTs, we have summarized a checklist to help you do some investigating.
- Art – Check how the NFTs look pure visual and learn if additional features or VIP rewards are connected to the NFT. Check the rarity via rarity. Tools and make a background check on the artist. Make sure to understand the total amount of NFTs that will be issued.
- Team – Check what the founder team has achieved historically behind the NFT collection and the game. Also, if famous people are connected to the project, they will probably reach a high audience through their celebrity status. However, at the same time, be aware of famous people doing advertisements for a project since some scams use this to make their project more trustworthy.
- Roadmap – Is there a roadmap, and is it realistic to achieve the roadmap
- Community – Control the number of followers on Twitter and make sure how many interactions each tweet has. Make a Twitter audit.