We explain how to participate in the Kucoin Spotlight Token launchpad to have the chance to invest in a successful cryptocurrency project at a very early stage, before public listings.
Kucoin Exchange is one of the top Bitcoin and altcoin crypto exchanges. Many of the largest crypto trading sites also have a launchpad where you can get access to invest in early projects with great potential.
On Kucoin the launchpad is called Spotlight and here you have the chance to find and support crypto gems. Read more about how to participate in Spotlight in this article.
What is Kucoin?
Kucoin provides many crypto features for both cryptocurrency newbies and experienced investors and is therefore often referred to as the “People’s Exchange”.
Kucoin features are
With among the lowest crypto spot trading fees, over 600+ assets, and 1,100+ trading pairs, Kucoin can be considered the number one altcoin exchange. In addition, many crypto gems have had their primary listing on Kucoin. Some examples are BLOK, CHMB, VR, KMA, and DAO.
What is KuCoin Spotlight Launchpad?
KuCoin Spotlight is a token launchpad that allows users to invest in projects earlier.
This will give users the potential to get bigger returns but it can also be hard to find the right project since the information can be limited in early projects.
KuCoin Spotlight allows users to acquire new token rewards by holding the native Kucoin token KCS on the platform.
Why is the KuCoin Spotlight so popular for users?
There are several advantages to the KUcoin Spotlight making it so popular for users to invest in
Here are some pros with the Kucoin Spotlight listed
● Chance to find the next crypto gem at issue price on Kucoin by easily participating by holding KCS.
● World-premiere tokens will be listed on KuCoin with a huge potential to make a good profit.
● As mentioned earlier in this article, a number of previous projects listed on KuCoin Spotlight have achieved an amazing performance.
Step-by-Step Guide To Participate in KuCoin Spotlight
- Sign up with Kucoin
- Login and Pass KYC2 (Advanced Verification) first.
- Log in and navigate to “Earn”, then click “Spotlight”.
- Check all the Spotlight details before you invest. Some things to check is the eligibility time and issuance amount.
- Ensure you meet the three criteria (KYC2, then Check the ‘Countries Not Supported’ list to confirm your qualification and agree to the ‘Purchase Agreement’) to proceed.
- Click the “Participate Now” button to join the Spotlight. When you see “Participated
Successfully”, means that you are qualified for this token sale
Also, read our guide on how to find and invest in a new crypto gem at Kucoin to read more about this procedure.