The Morpher trading platform and app have a chance to become one of the best crypto trading sites in the long run. They are a startup with a disruptive idea that has excellent opportunities to challenge all trading platforms.
Morpher has created a trading platform to solve the main problems with any trading today.
In this Morpher trading review, we will describe what the trading platform is and why we believe this trading platform is going to be huge in a couple of years.
Don´t forget the video where the founder, Martin Froehler, pitches the idea and describes it very well.
One of the best things with Morpher is that they offer trading cryptocurrencies for ZERO fees, and you can compare this with the crypto trading sites with the lowest fees.
Enjoy your reading, and claim your 100 MPH free tokens.
About this Moprher Trading Review
In this Morpher trading review, we will describe what the Morpher token is, the advantages of Morpher trading, and how you get 100 MPH free from the Morpher Airdrop.
Morpher designed a completely new trading platform. Morpher offers virtual futures 24/7 with zero fees and infinite liquidity, no matter the trading volume.
It means you can trade any volume, anytime, in any market, in any direction, at no cost.
How is this possible?
It is possible since Morpher did create their token, but they mirror any asset price.
Right now, you get 100 MPH FREE Morpher tokens in their airdrop.
About Morpher and the team
Martin Froehler and Denis Bykos founded Morpher in 2018. Draper Associates and Tim Draper, a famous American venture capitalist, financially back the Morpher platform.
The company is based in Vienna and operates under EU laws, and will secure licensing from the European Financial Market Authorities before its launch in May 2020.
Morpher explained by its founder
Morpher Pitch Summary
Morpher’s goal is to democratize trading and investing. Online investing is one of the largest industries in the world, and it’s broken for several reasons, including
- Burdensome – there are several intermediaries between you and your trading product. Examples are banks, brokers, and index funds.
- Unfair – Some instruments are only available to large investors, and there is no fractional trading for small investors.
- Costly – Every intermediary takes a small fee, resulting in many costs.
- Other problems – Markets are only open business hours, shorting is only available to a particular existence, lack of liquidity in specific markets, risk of default from the counterparty.
How does Morpher solves all these problems?
Morpher did create a trading product that cuts all middlemen, and there is no cost for trading. You can trade any fraction of any asset in a single platform, and there is no counterpart. In addition, Morpher offers infinite liquidity since they have the power to mint and burn their native token.
Morpher on Ethereum
Morpher is built on the Ethereum blockchain protocol. It processes all orders instantly and automatically with no need for order matching. It’s possible to open and close positions 24/7 immediately and automatically. There is no need to find a counterparty or intermediary.
Morpher trading instruments
On Morpher you can trade cryptocurrencies, stocks, commodities and fiat forex.
What are virtual futures?
Virtual futures are virtual trading instruments built on the Ethereum blockchain. These enable traders to trade markets 24/7, with no fees or limitations. The price of virtual assets can be derived from any asset such as stock, commodity, cryptocurrencies, or any alternative investment.
Some fast facts about virtual futures:
- Unlike other futures, virtual futures do not expire
- Virtual futures do not provide ownership of the underlying asset
- Virtual futures and not contractual relationships, and they are not derivatives.
- Virtual futures are not options, futures, swaps, or any future agreement.
What is the main drawback to trade with Morpher?
There are two main drawbacks.
- You will have exposure against the native token. For example, if you buy Apple stock and gain 15% in your trade against the USD. However, at the same time, the Morpher native token might have lost 15% against the USD.
- You will not get that through Morpher trading if you are looking for control. For example, if you want to buy stocks for a company, you can’t use Morpher. However, Morpher reflects all events related to the underlying asset like splits and dividends.
How can Morpher offer trading without fees?
Morpher runs its sidechain, and they operate as its central bank.
How can Morpher offer trading with infinite liquidity?
Since Morpher is its central bank and there is no underlying asset.
How does Morpher earn money?
They will have daily inflation of 0.015%, or about 5% yearly. This is in the same range as Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Who can get the 100 MPH FREE?
- A valid email
- To be over 18 years old
- To have a valid ID to pass a KYC/AML check
- Live outside the following countries: United States, Afghanistan, American Samoa, The Bahamas, Botswana, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guam, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Nigeria, Pakistan, Panama, Puerto Rico, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, US Virgin Islands, Yemen.
What is the morpher token price?
The Morpher token is listed on Gate.io and Uniswap. The available markets for the MPH token are MPH/USDT and MPH/ETH.
The average daily trading volume is around $30.000.
In the Morpher trading platform, you can buy the MPH token with PayPal, Sofort, credit/debit, and more. Doing this makes you even eligible for a bonus if you lock your withdrawals for 185 days. More terms and conditions apply; you can read them all in the trading app.
Inside the Morpher Trading App
Below you can see a print screen from the Home view when logged into the Morpher Trading App. The watchlist is fully customized, and you can select and deselect any asset to put into your watchlist. We have the default watchlist in the screenshot below. You can see the base balance and the current invested balance in the upper right corner.
We navigate further in the app, and below you can see a screenshot of what cryptocurrencies are available to trade. In the screenshot below, you can only see a part of all cryptos available to trade. If you want to trade any asset, you click on the asset, and after this, you will be asked to go short or long and what leverage you want. It’s possible to trade with leverage up to 10x.
Morpher Review vs any other trading platform
Is Morpher just another trading platform? We made a bullet list to show what is better with Morpher.
- Morpher offers trading 24/7. Only a limited number of platforms provide this, especially outside the crypto sphere.
- All trading is without fees.
- All trading is instant.
- All trading is with infinite liquidity. There is no slippage
- You can buy fractional shares or any asset
- You can trade any asset
Morpher Trading App VS Synthetix SNX
Synthetix operates in the same space as Morpher and offers a similar product.
However, there are some main differences you should be aware of:
- On Synthetix, you have to (over-)collateralize all your positions, i.e., you have to put down more money for opening an SNTH position than the position is worth
- All SNX exchange stakers act as counterparty to the user’s positions, i.e., if users win collectively, stakers lose money, and thus their incentive to stake (=Synthetix only works if the users lose)
- Synthetix is hard to understand and more difficult to use than Morpher
- The trading is not in real-time because they use Chainlink as Oracle
- You can’t use leverage easily on Synthetix (again because of collateralization)
- You can’t go short unless there is an inverse of a market
- Available markets on Synthetix are limited by whatever data Chainlink can provide
- The trading is not free (Zero cost) like on Morpher.
On the plus side: Synthetix is fully decentralized, while on Morpher, the Oracle is still centralized but replaceable (Morpher is working on decentralizing it, though).
To sum it up: Synthetix made decentralization and censorship resistance their north star metrics, while Morpher’s north star metrics are zero fees and excellent usability.
We think of Morpher as a consumer finance app that happens to be based on a crypto protocol.
Conclusion - Morpher Airdrop Review
Morpher is the best airdrop in the cryptocurrency community, according to us.
Morpher is an entirely new design of a trading platform and eliminates a lot of costs for intermediaries. However, there are some drawbacks since you don’t own the underlying asset.
In addition, you also have exposure to the Morpher Token is all of your investment. Regardless of these two drawbacks, it’s a fantastic idea, and the people behind it have worked hard to develop such an excellent trading platform idea. It’s definitely worth a test.
Don’t forget the video where the founder, Martin Froehler, pitches the idea and describes it very well.